- Several Bioresource Engineering faculty members, alumni and students have been recognized with awards by the Canadian Society for Bioengineering (CSBE) https://www.csbe-scgab.ca/2021-award-recipients
- Congratulations to Joann K. Whalen who will become President of the American Society of Agronomy on January 1, 2022 https://www.agronomy.org/
- McGill University was awarded a bronze medal from the Canadian Council for the Advancement of Education (CCAE) at its Prix d’Excellence awards in the category of Best Use of Video for Marc Bieler: Portrait of a Donor https://giving.mcgill.ca/all-stories/guardian-environment
- Pascal Thériault has been appointed Director of the Farm Management and Technology (FMT) Program effective July 1, 2021 https://www.mcgill.ca/fmt/staff/theriault
- Congratulations to Professor Marie-Josee Dumont of the Department of Bioresource Engineering, recipient of the 2021 Macdonald Campus Award for Teaching Excellence.
Awards and Kudos
Congratulations to members of the Mac Community for their recent achievements!